Saturday, March 12, 2011

Super Haul...Transformers,Marvel & Green Lantern Classics

4 comments:

  1. I haven't seen Wreck-Gar in my area, but I did snag Reveal the Shield Perceptor at Target yesterday which means Wreck-Gar was there and might be again. That Abomination figure looks CRAZY too, he's friggin' HUGE O_O! I don't really collect Marvel figures in that scale, but I like Abomination so I may get this dude at some point. Nice haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nice, i really like these generation figures..yeah i bet youll find Wreck Gar soon..I cant wait to find Thundercracker and wheeljack! and yeah the MS Abomination is awesome, I dont have many Marvel Select figures, but i really liked the size of him.
    -Mandy (RealistikkVideos)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah they Transformers Universe figures seemed to be hit-or-miss with some of them, but the Generations figures are all pretty awesome so far. I'm really looking forward to getting Reveal the Shield Lugnut who looks awesome & Generations Warpath so I can have him hangin' out with his fellow minibots Powerglide & Seaspray. I'm also waiting on Thundercracker, he's the last seeker I need to complete the set & Wheeljack I'll get if I can find him. I saw the Marvel Select Juggernaut at a con this past weekend and he's also freakin' HUGE. I almost got him, but I was low on $$$ by that day.

    Oh I tried posting this link in your review of the GL Naut Koi Loi/Medphyll but youtube was being dumb. If you want simple GL constructs, check out this site:

    http://spymonkeycreations.blogspot.com/p/products.html

    The guy makes them himself but they're of good quality and not too expensive for hand-cast accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool, ive actually seen those Constructs before!pretty cheap for being hand cast...

    generations warpath was ordered by a friend of mine for me...cant wait to get that! seems like those guys will be the last to hit stores..

    ReplyDelete